Monday, May 19, 2014

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

This movie came out in December (2013), so isn't 'new'... but I just watched it last night. I've been familiar with the Jose Gonzalez song 'Stay Alive' since it's release, thanks to thecurrent.org. It was written by Ryan Adams, and Gonzalez's delivery is beautiful. I hadn't relized it was linked to this movie. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty was lovely surprise. While it is not exactly a comedy, and 'romantic comedy' seems to shallow to describe it, it was funny, charming, and very imaginative. Watching the movie and listening to the songs, I realized I was its target demographic. If you are reading this post, you are likely the movie's target demographic as well. Next time are looking to rent a movie, I would recommend this be your next selection. An all around good movie for the 30 somethings out there.

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty Trailer:



Jose Gonzalez, Stay Alive:




No comments:

Post a Comment